Today’s Gender of the day is: Victorious hedgehog.
TODAY IS SUCH A GOOD DAY
I woke up in Brighton and the sun was shining and I went outside onto the balcony and looked at the pier and said hi to some seagulls and it was SO NICE and now I’m having a lovely breakfast and we’re gonna walk around and look at all the pretty things and then we’re gonna go pick up my buddy and get pizza and drive to Leeds THIS IS THE BEST DAY
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
So a family of opossums walked out in front of me
What motivates me is seeing people in the crowd and wondering what they're going home to and what they're dealing with, and knowing that for the time being we're their escape.
there are always so many dogs to reblog and noT ENOUGH TIME